Root acces

Yes that is my paypal ID. Thank you.

I cancelled the subscription on PayPal.

Thanks for the confirmation on your paypal Id. I’ll start with refund and update you.

Your refund has been completed. Pls confirm.

I have gotten the refund. Also, I resubscribed to root but I was logged in. My username is: abbouda. I paid for the $11/year Webminal Root.

Thanks for the confirmation and re-subscription :slight_smile: I updated your records, please login and re-login to access Root features. Let us know if you need any help.

Thank you for the continued help! It worked, finally!

Actually it stopped working. Because of this, I prefer to cancel the subscription and only use wmsudo. I cancelled the Payal subscription, do i get a full refund or with fees again. I cancelled it a few hours after so it’s maybe the trial period. If that, then I don’t need a refund.

Also wmsudo isn’t working, it keeps printing a bunch of lines then saying:

/bin/wmsudo: line 21:  3443 Aborted                 bash -c "vmlinux ubda=/common_pool/.fsimg$USER,/usr/bin/.fsimg_gcc_g++_nano m
em=1024m". 

It worked the first time…

Yes, You are under trail period, there are no charges for your account. Please double check you cancelled any future payment by PayPal. thanks!

May be try killing all your process with command pkill -u <your-username> then check again.

I’m closing this thread, please open a new one. If you face issues. thanks!