Access to root required

I updated your records, Please login and type wmsudo

Some users reported issue with this feature lately (yet to resolve them), Let us know if you face issues.

Well I’m getting there is no screen to be attached matching rootaccess now
Edit: Well now it seems that does not happen if you run the command in a screen session but still getting errors

And now its doing the first error again

thanks for the logs. Let me find sometime to debug this annoying issue. Will update soon.

And now different errors

Ok it seemed to work this time

1 Like

Hi… I require root permissions to run some commands for studying. My username is foxtrot123.

@foxtrot123, ok. updated your records, try running wmsudo

Need root access. Please help me
username : udaysound

Getting below error while running the “wmsudo” command -

Looks like something wrong with file system image. Let us check.

I also require Root access id is GULAMGAUS.

I responded to your other thread, please check.

same here, can i have ROOT access for practicing creating userGroup and other stuff? my access id is kuekyb123

@kuekyb123, I updated your records, please login and type wmsudo

Hi @laks,

I think I need root access to run below mentioned commands.
I have been trying to execute the helloworld program… I added the current file path to $PATH but still getting same below errors.

Please help me to fix the below problem and let me know the resolution.

1.>> $ ./hello_world
-sh: ./hello_world: Permission denied
2.>> $ sudo ./hello_world
sudo: unable to change to sudoers gid: Operation not permitted

Greatly appreciated your efforts.

Thanks… :slight_smile:

Hi @MSudharshan, Welcome to webminal :slight_smile:

hmm, are you trying to execute a C program or simple bash script. If its bash script try running it as sh hello_world .

@laks :slight_smile: I can see the results now.

Few days back i just started this. Can you suggest me few tips or notes, material which can help me to be decent linux programmer.

1 Like

Sure @MSudharshan If you are looking for bash script, then I highly recommend this book https://www.tldp.org/LDP/abs/html/ Its free and gives great insights. Feel free to post your doubts , I will try to answer them.

Hi all,

I’ll go ahead mark this thread as resolved. If you need wmsudo access. Please create a new thread.
short demo on wmsudo: Root access demo launch