Requesting for wmsudo access

Dear Sir,
Request to provide me wmsudo access to run my program at online linux terminal. My username is kiran1906016

Thank you

Its enabled now. thanks!

Dear Sir,
Request to provide me wmsudo access to run my program at online linux terminal. My username is sridhar1906049

@SridharM
Please try now

Dear Sir,
Request to provide me wmsudo access to run my program at online linux terminal. My username is SridharM

Thank you

Dear Sir,
Request to provide me wmsudo access to run my program at online linux terminal. My username is SridharM

Thank you

Dear Sir,
Request to provide me wmsudo access to run my program at online linux terminal. My username is Deepthi_VS

Thank you

@Deepthi_VS @SridharM Pls share your profile page screenshot

Dear Sir,
This is the screenshot you have requested for the username.
Thank you

@Deepthi_VS , Sorry for the confusion. I was referring to profile page from “webminal.org” site which is https://webminal.org/settings

Pls share them.

Dear Sir,
This is the screenshot from the “webinal.org” website you had asked.
Thank you

Earlier you mentioned username as Deepthi_VS . Thanks Its updated, please logout of the terminal and login again to run “wmsudo” command.

Dear Sir,
Request to provide me wmsudo access to run my program at online linux terminal. My username is DeepthiVS

Thank you

@Deepthi_VS Your records (DeepthiVS) are already updated, please login.

Dear Sir,
Request to provide me wmsudo access to run my program at online linux terminal. My username is revengespammer

Dear Sir,
Request to provide me wmsudo access to run my program at online linux terminal. My username is sachinbilgikar

Thank you

Dear Sir,
Request to provide me vmsudo access to run my program at online linux terminal.My username is mengyaoshuo

Thank you.

Hi! I cannot execute my C-programs in the terminal and would like some helo with this. Username is Leika. Thank you

Dear Sir,
I would like to request vmsudo access to run my program at online Linux terminal.
My username is saigbuaron

Thank you so much.

Can you grant me wmsudo, my username is BigWillTech.